HEALTH CARE & HYGIENE
At Medcoline, we understand what our customers need and help them choose just the right products while offering solutions tailored to meet their individual needs.
We have a very close relationship with our exclusive group of successful international manufacturers from Europe and North America and add new products to our portfolio. Our international manufacturers also value us as an entrusted partner to be their exclusive distributor.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is a new disease that can affect your lungs and breath-ways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The most common symptoms of Covid-19 are fever, continuous dry cough and tiredness. Also, some patients may have chest pains or diarrhoea.
What to do if I have a temperature or a cough?
In the UK, the NHS advised that anyone with a temperature or cough symptoms should stay at home for at least 7 days. If you live with someone who has symptoms, you’ll need to stay at home for 14 days from the day the first person in the home started having symptoms.
If you get worse or your symptoms last longer than seven days, you should call NHS 111. People will no longer be tested for the virus unless they are in hospital.
What to do?
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel when you are out
- when you cough or sneeze cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve and not your hands
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
with soap or sanitizer afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- avoid travel on public transports if you need to and use a personal car
- work from home, if you can
- avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- avoid events with large groups of people, if so keep your distance at least 2m
- If you need to go out keep your social distance 2m.
What NOT to do?
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- do not get very close to others outside your home.
If you have any enquiry, please contact us and our friendly staff will answer your questions.